Summer Whites.

If you're anything like me, and the whole 'Sun's out Bum's out' ordeal doesn't appeal to you then festival se...



If you're anything like me, and the whole 'Sun's out Bum's out' ordeal doesn't appeal to you then festival season can be a bit overwhelming, Where I'm not a stranger to a good pair of shorts, sometimes I feel festival clothes can become repetitive, and its easy to get lost in the sea of crop tops and flower crowns, I like to stand out, whether that be at a festival or a wedding or afternoon tea with granny. So I usually opt for the less obvious outfit. This Vera Moda dress is beautiful, and can literally be dressed up or down. Pair it with an oversized shirt and Doc Martins for a festival or some tan Wedges for a cute reception in the sun. I'm loving the lace detail at the bottom and its sheer enough for the heat but still covers your bumps and lumps when out partying at festivals. You can't go wrong with an all white festival outfit. (Well you can, because you'll get muddy, very muddy. But that's what dry cleaners are for!) Let me know what you'll be rocking this festival season? 

Until next time Xo





    

Dress: Vera Moda, Shoes: Boohoo, Bag: River Island, Sunglasses: Primark. 

         

You Might Also Like

0 comments