Happy New Year!!!

It's 2016! I still Cannot believe that last year is over, honestly it was a blur and felt like a blink. I have spent the first 10 day...

It's 2016! I still Cannot believe that last year is over, honestly it was a blur and felt like a blink. I have spent the first 10 days of the holidays bed ridden and bored (boo). So not a great start to the year right? So I am hoping that the new year brings me a new immune system! But this new year is also going to bring so much more! Look out for a new Blog layout I am working on, alongside new videos every week and posts every week! new travel diaries and outfit diaries to come your waYYou will be seeing a lot more of me in 2016. For now here's a look at my last video! Hope you enjoy! Until next time! xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments