Summer Lovin'

If there's ever an excuse to waltz around London aimlessly, it's when the sun is out and shining! And seeing as the Sun ...

If there's ever an excuse to waltz around London aimlessly, it's when the sun is out and shining! And seeing as the Sun acts like a guest come summertime you literally have to take advantage of every ray you get - Cue half naked ladies on the street and its only 16 degrees out :| Awks 
But having said that it's been rather warm and tropical-like out, I decided to enjoy the weather wearing all white! I love an all white outfit in the Sun, and I love London in the sun. Everything is so bright and happy and even the grey buildings look bright and appealing! I'm loving the Asos hat I'm rocking, the cool blue colour makes a change to a boring black fedora. And keeps the sun off my head and out my eyes (heatstroke and squinty eyes be gone!) These Primark jeans were a DIY and I quite literally slashed them across the knees with a blade...Psycho theme tune is currently playing in my head. With a few washes the cuts have frayed and these jeans are pretty damn cool for 7 quid don't ya think?








You Might Also Like

0 comments