Ootd

OOTD                                                                                                           The weather ...

OOTD



                                                                      

                                 


The weather was lovely today, and it was much milder. So I thought I would take some photos and dust off the old tripod. I have had so much happening lately, the rush of life has literally taken away time to sit down and do the things I love. But now hopefully I can enjoy the things I like with some more freedom! And also make blogging a more continuous thing!

This dress has made its way from the charity bag back to my closet more times than its been worn. It's a piece that I LOVE, but still get not much wear out of because of its figure hugging fit, which shows my bulging stomach after a kernel of popcorn and tendencies to ride up my bum and moon the world :|
But having said that I still can't seem to get rid of it and it creeps its way back in again and again. I'm not a massive fan of mini dresses as I never find it a flattering length on my long lanky build, but these over the knee boots (from Primark, I nearly died seeing these for £20 and they are a size smaller than what I wear-but I don't mind squeezing my toes for a couple of hours for these sexy babies) -where was I? Oh yes- these flatter this dress. Add to that a conservative turtle-neck and adorable hat and this look goes from easily looking like dress worn by Kat Slater to Ultimate Slayer!! 

Let me know what you think of this outfit?


Until next time XO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments