Glam Brown Eye Look

Glam Make-up for Brown Eyes  Being a child of the 90's I'm totally obsessed with anything to do with grunge ATM. Grunge was al...

Glam Make-up for Brown Eyes 

Being a child of the 90's I'm totally obsessed with anything to do with grunge ATM. Grunge was all the rage back then. I watched my sisters living their teens out in the 90's enviously eyeing their dark mauve and brown lipliner choices. If only there was an ice age over the 90's! I actually can't think of a time where brown lips were not my saviour in times of makeup woes. And with everyone jumping on the brown lip-wagon (yes i made that up) there are brown choices for all kinds of budgets. The four below are my tried and trusted faves! And i don't know where I would be without them! Comment if you've tried any of these beauties and what you think! 

1. MAC - Double Shot (£15.50)
2. NYX - Maison and Butter (£7 on ebay)
3. LIME CRIME - Salem (£13)
4. TOPSHOP - Boardroom (£8)

Now I know I run away on a tangent, but this post is actually about make-up for brown eyes, not brown lips. When I watch tutorials and see beautiful looks on Youtube, majority of the looks are always done by green or blue-eyed beauties. and where genetics threw me in the dark end of the colour spectrum (Thanks Mum Dad) I often feel that the looks are nice but don't make my brown eyes pop! So if you are #BrownEyeGang and in a stump like me then this ones for you. Purple, being my favourite colour is amazing for brown eyes as is any cranberry and taupe colours. So after a night of finding nothing exciting on telly I decided to pull out my make-up and try something new. Here's what I came up with and I even filmed it! Video will be up soon enough on my channel (shameless plugging galore) but for now here's some snaps to keep you happy! Let me know what you think about this look! Would you try it?








Until next time! xo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments