When In Rome  On a recent birthday trip to Rome I decided that I would start taking some footage for my Youtube channel. After contemplat...

When In Rome 

On a recent birthday trip to Rome I decided that I would start taking some footage for my Youtube channel. After contemplating and procrastinating and finding any excuse under the sun to avoid uploading a video (my hair is greasy, My voice has gone, my laptop has a virus) i finally decided that i wanted to get my channel up and running before the new year. you can watch my first video here 

Onto the choice of outfit, I went with basic jeans that I cut up myself and a white knitted vest. This vest was a steal from Missguided. I added to it a Zara leather jacket which was a part of the special prices collection and cost me under 30 pounds!!! Its ones of those pieces that I know will age impressively well and look better the older it gets! Re-sult! These shoes were also from Missguided-in hind sight I'd have opted for a size smaller as these have stretched and are big for me and I needed to use two insoles for them! To switch to a casual night time look I just swapped my zara Jacket for these beautiful zara flats and Asos Coat. 

Rome was smaller than I expected, Literally was possible to see it in one day! The open top tour buses were awesome and if your travelling down there then I'd recommend spending money on that if nothing else! The beauty of Rome mesmerised me, every building had its own unique architectural design it was beautiful to see! Where the architecture and art kept me happy the coffee was a let down. Being quite indifferent to coffee type beverages I thought I would be converted in the lovely city of Rome- but safe to say I still am yet to find my love for coffee! 









   
   


 






You Might Also Like

0 comments