Blfw day two

BLFW Day 2 Day 2 of BLFW was far more fun to be a part of, with day 1 as a taster of what to expect I walked in at ease, we...


BLFW Day 2


Day 2 of BLFW was far more fun to be a part of, with day 1 as a taster of what to expect I walked in at ease, we were slightly late, so missed the bidding part of the night, where brands were selling items. I was a little gutted I missed so many brands, but overall the brands i did get to see where amazing. 
I was ready very early (which is surprising for me) so decided to wipe the dust of my tripod and take some ootd pictures. I paired a denim Topshop skirt with a Newlook crop top and an Asos hat. I finished it off with my Primark blazer, which I put over anything and everything.















Awesome dj! gave me a cheeky shoutout too! 



This was possibly my favourite dress for the two nights I attended. this piece could literally be worn at a wedding or a night out or even dinner on the beach! absolutely stunning!


 Towards the end of the night my sisters and I went to Busaba Thai Eatery.The first time i went to this restaurant was in Stratford and i had a Pad Thai, it was nice however i didn't finish it. This time I had the char-grilled salmon, and it was D-I-V-I-N-E! Definitely wish there was more on the plate but worth the visit! YUM!
 

Until next time xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments