Berry Valentines Look

Hey Loves. Happy New year-I hope this year is starting off well for you all! I didn't think 2016 was bad at all, as I had an amazing y...

Hey Loves. Happy New year-I hope this year is starting off well for you all! I didn't think 2016 was bad at all, as I had an amazing year, but as hideous as the events of 2016 were for the rest of the world, I'm hoping that 2017 is so so so much better!!! Firstly, thanks for coming back to my blog if you've been here before, and if you're new here, then welcome to the family! 
I'm super excited to venture back into the blogging world. I think I was going through a block in creativity, Especially as I didn't know if I wanted to pursue blogging as a more serious thing. But after a year off and kind of coming back to it here and there, I think I'm ready to be more committed to my blog and see where I can push it to. I'm not going to say the cliche 'NEW YEAR, NEW ME' (How annoying is that?) But I do have a new outlook on things. I want to make this page my very own visual diary. So when I'm old and crusty and have no teeth left I can log online and see how i used to be. HAHA 
Well to start the year right I created a new blog post in honour of my newest and first video of 2017! (I still can't believe it 2017, like wth?!?) But i hope you enjoy the video! And if you do then please do subscribe to my channel. I have a lot of exciting things coming this year :) Here's some pictures of the makeup look I created, I absolutely love the metallic lip trend-and if you want to see a sneaky hack into how to get your lippy to be metallic without actually buying one then go check out the video ;) Let me know if you love this trend too or you would rather leave it behind in 2017 with knife contouring and entertaining that certain fuckboy! haha Love you!!
xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments