Asian Wedding Hype

Hey beautiful people! This summer it seemed everyone I know decided to tie the knot. This summer was the most hectic in term of wedding ...

Hey beautiful people! This summer it seemed everyone I know decided to tie the knot. This summer was the most hectic in term of wedding shopping, and one thing is for sure, my skin is still recovering from all the layers of slap I needed to wear! Boo hoo! BUT it was also an awesome time to get dressed up and be in princess mode. Asian weddings are just so beautiful, Everything from the beautiful dresses to the delicious food, to the extravagant venue decor. The weddings I attended this year looked like movie sets and things that most people see in magazines. It was a beautiful time! And with that I managed to dust of my eyeshadow palettes and beat my face to my hearts content! (Beats wearing makeup just to sit in your room :D) 

Here's one of the makeup looks that I wore to my best friends wedding and I loved wearing it, let alone recreating it! What do you guys think?
Until next time xo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments