Hi guys! So this week I have traveled to Turkey to soak up some Middle Eastern sun. I wanted sun and culture and so far Marmaris ...


 Hi guys! So this week I have traveled to Turkey to soak up some Middle Eastern sun. I wanted sun and culture and so far Marmaris is not disappointing me! The streets are so colourful, full of history and culture and the people are so friendly and hospitable. Yesterday we ventured to Marmaris Marina to see the boats and do a spot of shopping. The area around the marina is bustling. It has a lot to do and see. Numerous restaurants and shisha cafes. If you want to shop there are a few bag and shoe shops. Handmade ornaments are on every corner and very striking, they represent the authentic taste and style in Marmaris. The talent is pretty immense out here in Turkey and people are pretty creative with how they make things. There's anything from colourful ceramic cats to handmade leather face masks. Stay tuned for blogspots as I travel around Marmaris and explore the best sites.

Dress | Miss Selfridge
Shoes | Zara 









You Might Also Like

0 comments