Valentines Day!

So it is that time of year again! Where I will be Netflixing and pizza-partying it up alone and  in my PJs all day! And as sad as...


So it is that time of year again! Where I will be Netflixing and pizza-partying it up alone and 
in my PJs all day! And as sad as it sounds to all those in love i actually look forward to the slob fest that is my Valentine's day #FOREVERALONE !!
But regardless of that if you are like me and you like to dress up occasionally then this outfit and face is perfect for a casual outing whether it be with your Bae, your squad or on your way to collect your extra large pizza, with sides - naturally, from your local pizza hut!  Scroll Down for the video and pictures of the look :) Hope you Enjoy! And happy Valentines to all the lovers out there ! 
Kisses xxx







You Might Also Like

0 comments